Friday, November 19, 2010
Whoop.
Someone is currently sleeping now... so I'm seizing the day and writing in my blog. It's been awhile. I apologize. Every single time I put It's, conjugated or not, as well as That, there is, there are, etc, at the beginning of my sentences, I feel a stab of guilt over the fact that I'm not changing it to a better sentence. Stupid Fullmer. Brainwashed me, and the rest of the class I'm sure, into writing correctly. Or maybe just me. Who knows. All I know is the computer is being MEGA hardcore slow right now. In other news... Harry Potter is everywhere. But I don't believe I'll be able to see it until it possibly.... comes to Redbox..? Sigh. Anyway... I knew I had a bit of a purpose in writing this entry, but I don't really remember what it was. SO as a result... I bid you farewell. But, not before I plead with you to listen to Duncan Sheik. Particuarily the song Reasons for Living. Very good song. I like him overall. Welp. Now I say goodbye. Goodbye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment