Friday, November 26, 2010

Lemon-berry slushie...

Divine.
I think I gave up on that whole, day 1, day 2, day 3... etc, posting thing.
So Thanksgiving was very enjoyable yesterday. It was pretty different from my usual Thanksgivings, and it was the first one I had away from home, but it was good nonetheless. I do hope I am able to come home for Christmas, though.
I know I'm a nerd, but I love http://www.freearcade.com/.  Addicting, but very fun if you can find the right games.
I guess this post is going to be pretty random.
Tyler is sleeping right now and looks adorable. I love it.
Speaking of Tyler, I believe we're going on a "date" tonight, consisting of getting sandwiches at Sprout's and then a Redbox. We'll see if it actually goes down.
This computer randomly erases half of whatever I'm doing whenever I use it. It just erased half of this post, so here I am, re-writing it.
I think I'm going to play a game now.

No comments:

Post a Comment