Thursday, November 4, 2010
BAD!
In contrast to yesterday's apparent happy mood, I have been in a BAD mood today and remain in that state this evening. I know I have complete control over my emotions in the sense that I can decide how I'm going to react to things and that I can change my mood if I really want to, but let's face it. Sometimes it feels like it's okay to be mad at life and angry with how things are going when the past months have been a constant struggle and no relief has come. I have found that rather than channeling my frustrations and emotions through crying and being emotionally upset, I've become increasingly angry. It's probably not a good thing, but that's that. It's sometimes hard to see the good in such perceived hard situations. It doesn't help that I can barely afford groceries yet feel like I'm fatter than ever. Who knows, maybe it's just the pants. All I know is today has been frustrating and I need to change my mood or find a way to let all of this built up angery out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment