My back hurts.
I want to discover something new.
Day one:
I'll post a picture later.
Basically, today has been grood. But..ima thaiurd laday. Seriously, it's been quite the productive Thursday. Went to institute to start out. It was fab. I love that class. I learn something new about the scriptures and about myself each day I'm there. Plus, the asian girl in my class, who can't talk very well and apparently doesn't know my name, greets me by saying, "Hey beauty! How ah you?" Fantastic asians and their lack of R pronunciation. After institute, I drove promptly over to Tyler's where I set about sitting on the couch and watching tv for... an hour? Yes, that was productive. After which I looked for jobs for an hour and a half or so? I don't know how my time is matching up. No big. Anyway, at some point in the mid afternoon, I made waffles. Yummy. After which I probably sat around for another 30 minutes or something... anyway, around 3:15 I decided I needed to start sewing his mother's Halloween costume since she previously asked me to do so today. Her name is Theresa. Since she's a very creative lady... she's being Mother Teresa. Anyway, point is, she had me sew blue strips of fabric to a white piece of fabric so that she could create a head thing like nuns wear but.... not... if you're confused look up Mother Teresa. She wears blue and white. Anywho... yep. I set about working on that. Annnnd worked on it until 6:10 when she came home and took over. Hopefully I didn't make it look too bad. BUT I ironed it! So it has to look good. I ironed it like 15 times throughout the process. After that, I cleaned the kitchen since I hadn't cleaned it after making waffles. Plus I really just like keeping their kitchen clean for some reason. I'm going to be such a cleaning lady nazi when I have my own house. Sooo now I'm just chilling here writing this while I wait for Tyler to come home from eating dinner with his father and sister and niece. Yes, I was invited, but no, I didn't go because I felt like I had a "duty" to work on that costume. Stupid. I should have started it earlier. Buuut fancy that, I didn't. So now I'm here. Welp. I suppose that ends my post for now. I'll post my picture later tonight if I remember and whatever else I may feel like writing. Until then, peace on Earth and good will toward men.
No comments:
Post a Comment