I do apologize again for not writing. Life gets busy, and now that I have a job, I just forget to write. Buuut now that I'll have all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays to try to entertain myself while Tyler works, I'll possibly be writing more often. Okay. Anyway. Pictures are going to actually work this time! Here: FINALLY-
So I made these cute little Christmas trees out of popsicle sticks and colored twine (and some hot glue) at a Relief Society thing. Fabulous.
I just think this sink is cool. "El bano sink at Tyler's dad's house"

 |
| YEAH! I ran that! And though I haven't really been running consistently for a month, it's okay. That's what New Year's goals are for. Heh. |
 |
| I bet you don't play Hearts with someone named NiggyWiggly. |
 |
Again, homegrown at Relief Society.
|
 |
This is just a somewhat current picture of how I look.
AND There you have it folks. My blogger won't let me put anymore pictures up for some reason. I'll try again later. |
No comments:
Post a Comment